The Cotton Patch Challenge page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: September 15, 2018
Event: Cotton Patch Challenge
Route Distances: 12, 21, 35, 46, 61 and 74 miles
About the ride:
The 22nd annual Southwest Buick GMC Cotton Patch Challenge (CPC) will be held in Greenville, Texas on Saturday, September 15, 2018. The Rotary Club of Greenville and Carevide will host the CPC, which benefits area youth programs.
Join us for a fun-packed weekend with lots of bicycle events, live entertainment, food and fun for the entire family.
- FREE 22nd anniversary, performance shirt (first 800 riders)
- 6 spacious scenic southern routes: 12, 21, 35, 46, 61 and 74 miles
- 61 and 74 miles routes cross Lake Tawakoni on the smooth new 4 lane concrete “Two Mile Bridge” with picturesque vistas
- Conquer “Bowman’s Mountain” on 61 and 74 mile routes
- 8 rest stops with cookies, variety of fruit, diverse music and cheer squads
- Complimentary fresh made fruit smoothies at Hunt County Courthouse after ride
- Start and end in historic downtown Greenville
Event website: www.cottonpatchchallenge.com
Contact info: Kasey Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage