The Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: April 27, 2019
Event: 15th Annual Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride
Route Distances: 22, 37, 50, 65 and 100 miles
About the Ride:
We are happy to announce our rescheduled ride date is Saturday, April 27, 2019. Those who registered for the postponed ride do not need to re-register. We look forward to a great early spring tour. Registration is now open!
The ride begins and ends at the American Legion building in West City Park on US Highway 180 (Approx 12 blocks west of US Highway 281/downtown Mineral Wells).
Distances & Maps
Let this ride be the highlight of the fall. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful ride:
- Challenging hills…
- Cherry Pie Hill – A highlight with its amazing view and challenging 6,000 feet of 5-8% slope.
- Also featured are the Three Amigos hills.
- You could see Possum Kingdom Lake, Palo Pinto Lake, or the Brazos River – or all three!
- Event t-shirts to the first 300 riders.
- Great on-course signage.
- See the country-side where the cattle drive started out on the Goodnight Loving Trail.
- $5 of every registration goes to the United Way of Palo Pinto County to help support local and area non-profit agencies serving infants to seniors.
- Corporate sponsorships are available. Contact ride Chairman, John Dugan, at email@example.com or call 972-974-2789.
Safety & Assistance
- Technical support
- SAGs – Support and gear vehicles
- Rest stops with refreshments
Location: West City Park, Mineral Wells, 76067 TX
Event Website: www.crazykicker100.com
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage