The Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Event: 14th Annual Mineral Wells Crazy Kicker 100 Bike Ride
Route Distances: 22, 37, 50, 65 and 100 miles
About the Ride:
Start & Finish
The ride begins and ends at the American Legion building in West City Park on US Highway 180 (Approx 12 blocks west of US Highway 281/downtown Mineral Wells).
Distances & Maps
Let this ride be the highlight of the fall. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful ride:
- Challenging hills…
- Cherry Pie Hill – A highlight with its amazing view and challenging 6,000 feet of 5-8% slope.
- Also featured are the Three Amigos hills.
- You could see Possum Kingdom Lake, Palo Pinto Lake, or the Brazos River – or all three!
- Event t-shirts to the first 300 riders.
- Great on-course signage.
- See the country-side where the cattle drive started out on the Goodnight Loving Trail.
- $5 of every registration goes to the United Way of Palo Pinto County to help support local and area non-profit agencies serving infants to seniors.
- Corporate sponsorships are available. Contact ride Chairman, John Dugan, at or call 972-974-2789.
Safety & Assistance
- Technical support
- SAGs – Support and gear vehicles
- Rest stops with refreshments
Location: West City Park, Mineral Wells, 76067 TX
Event Website: http://www.crazykicker100.com/
Registration Details: Online registration
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage