The No Country for Old Men page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: October 14, 2017
Event: No Country for Old Men
Route Distances: 208, 383 and 1000 miles
About the Ride:
No Country for Old Men
October 14, 2017
Fighting Buck Ave
All race distances start and finish at Kokernot Park
Schedule of Events
- October 13. Kokernot Park. Noon till 5:00 pm. Packet pick up; Vehicle inspections;Bicycle inspections.
- October 13. Kokernot Park. 5:00 pm. Meet-N-Greet Pizza Party
- October 13. Kokernot Park. 6:00 pm. Introduction of the Outlaws and pre-race meeting. (Mandatory)
- October 14. Kokernot Park. 6:40 am. Pick up racer GPS trackers
- October 14. Kokernot Park. 07:00 am. All race distances start.
- October 14. 11:00 pm. Ed Bell 208 Mile course closes
- October 15. 3:00 pm. Anton Chigurh 383 Mile course closes
- October 18. 7:00 am. Llewelyn Moss 1000 Mile course closes
All awards will be given at Kokernot Park as racers finish their race.
Event Website: http://www.ultradex.net/ncom-home
Contact info: email@example.com
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage