The Pedal Away Alzheimer’s Bike Ride page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Event: 2nd Annual Pedal Away Alzheimer’s Bike Ride
Route Distances: 22, 39, 48 and 65 miles
About the Ride:
Pedal Away Alzheimer’s – Presented by Ready2Roll Cycling
Ready2Roll Cycling developed and implemented the first ever Pedal Away Alzheimer’s ride on September 16, 2017 in Bellville, Texas. With only four months of planning, the event had 762 riders and 14 sponsors. Given the initial success and glowing feedback, Ready2Roll Cycling will present the second annual ride on September 15, 2018. Stay tuned for more information.
Save the Date for 2018 and join us in this fight against Alzheimer’s!
- Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Austin County Fair and Convention Center, Bellville, TX.
- Starts: 8:00 a.m.
- Distances from approximately from 22, 39, 48 and 65 miles
- The routes will include law enforcement at key intersections, SAG support, fully-stocked rest stops, porta-lets at the start/finish and at rest stops, shirts to the first 500 pre-registered, a fun post-ride party, and more.
- Benefits the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Link to Register coming soon.
Event Website: www.ready2rollcycling.com/alzheimers-ride
Registration details: Coming soon
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage