The Pedaling the Prairie page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018
Event: Pedaling the Prairie
Route Distance: 21, 45, 55 and 71 miles
About the Ride: Pedaling the Prairie is a non-competitive bike ride held annually around the rice fields and prairie between Bellville and Katy, Texas. All proceeds benefit the athletic department of Faith West Academy. The ride begins at the Waller County Fairgrounds. There are several well-planned routes, ranging from a 24-mile beginner course to a 71-mile endurance ride.
First 500 registrants receive a CUSTOM POLAR BOTTLE!
- Free custom polar bottles to the first 500 race registrants.
- Breakpoints with refreshments, as well as mechanical and medical support, located every 10-15 miles.
- Police escorts at major intersections. SAG vehicles and Ride Marshall support.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
- 7:00 a.m. – Registration Opens
- 9:00 a.m. – Ride Begins
- 11:00 a.m. – Post Race Party Begins (*Complimentary Lunch)
- 3:00 p.m. – Course Closes
- 4:00 p.m. – Fairgrounds Close
Event Website: http://www.pedalingtheprairie.org/
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage