The Riverside Ride page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017 – 8:00 AM
Event: 9th Annual Riverside Ride 2017
Route Distance (Click here for route maps): 10k, 20, 30, 40, 50, 62 and 100 miles
About the Ride:
Please join us for the Ninth Annual Riverside Ride, presented by the Kiwanis Club of Victoria. This fully supported ride will consist of four routes, including a challenging 100 mile route through the rolling hills of northwest Victoria County.
The ride starts at St. Mary’s Hall. Come early for a pancake breakfast free for each registered rider. Bring your family, too. After their breakfast, they can enjoy the Texas Zoo and other activities in Riverside Park. Golf is available in the park at the Riverside Golf Course, Victoria’s municipal course. Check the links at the right of this page for more area attractions.
BP MS150 Recommended Ride!!!!
There is much to see and do here “Where Texas history began.”
For more information about area events and lodging, visit Explore Victoria Texas
Event details and schedule
- Riverside Ride 2017 is a BP MS 150 Recommended Training Ride
- Refreshments and portable toilets will be available along the SAG-supported routes
- Ride begins at 8:00 A.M. at St. Mary’s Hall – 401 S. Liberty – Victoria, TX.
- Course descriptions for all routes will be provided.
- Breakfast will begin at 6:30 A.M.
- Commemorative shirts for the first 150 registered riders.
- Helmet required. You may also want to bring sunscreen and a light jacket.
Packet pickup and early registration will be held at St. Mary’s Hall prior to the event on Friday from 5:00 to 6:30 pm and Saturday from 6:30 to 7:45 am
Event Website: http://www.riversideride.com/
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage