The The Devil’s BackBone TXTRI page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: March 20, 2016
Event: The Devil’s BackBone TXTRI
Route Distances: 26.85 miles
About the Ride:
Devil’s Backbone TXTri/Du information:?
Swim (Tri) or Run (Du)
challenging bike course
Beautiful Texas Hill country views
run in canyon park along the lake
$110 through December 31, 2015
$125 January 1, 2016 – February 15, 2016
$140 February 16, 2016 – March 16, 2016
Half Refund through November 30, 2015. No Refunds after this date.
Wednesday, March, 16, 2016
- Packet Pickup 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: Austin Aquatics Sports Academy
Saturday, March 19, 2016
- Packet Pickup 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Location: Austin Aquatics Sports Academy
- ?Packet Pickup 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Location: Tripp’s Comedy Club above Baja BBQ Shack. 280 Marina, Canyon Lake, TX. 78133. Marina road is off of Canyon Park Rd leading into the park.
Sunday, March 20, 2016
- 5:00 am Parking Opens –
- 1 mile bike ride to transition – Bring Headlights!
- 5:00 am Transition opens
- Set up transition including bike drop off. Arrive early!
- 7:15 am Transition closes
- 7:30 am Pre-race meeting
- 7:45 Swim starts for Tri and Run 3 mile loop starts for Du
- 12:00 pm All cyclists must be off course
- 2:00 pm All runners must be off course
- 11:30 am Awards
- 11:30 am Approximate time that transition opens.
- Post Race Food for all Finishers
Location: Canyon Park, Canyon Lake, TX 78133
Event Website: http://www.devilsbackbonetxtri.com/home.html
Contact info: Through a contact page on the website
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage