The Tour de Rio Blanco page provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Event: Tour de Rio Blanco
Route Distances: 10, 26, 36 miles and 100K
About the Ride:
- Travel the land of Chief Quanah Parker as you ride over the open plains into the depths of Blanco Canyon. Take your time and enjoy the views, or push yourself along the punishing landscape to the finish line in Crosbyton.
- The ride will be held on August 12, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. There will be a choice of four routes: a 100 kilometer, 36 mile, 26 mile, or 10 mile tour.
- All of the ride activities will now take place at the Pioneer Farm and Ranch Museum.
- Numbers must be worn so that they are visible from the front to receive SAG Wagon support and service at rest stops.
- The bib for each rider will serve as a meal ticket for both the breakfast beginning at 6:30 a.m. and the lunch served from 12:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Pioneer Farm and Ranch Museum. Extra meal tickets for lunch can be purchased for $7.00.
- The proceeds from the ride will be donated to breast cancer research.
- Ride will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds.
Event Website: http://tourderioblanco.com/
Contact Info: email@example.com
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage