The Bike MS: Valero Ride to the River page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: October 5-6, 2019
Event: Bike MS: Valero Ride to the River
Route distances: 70-161 miles
About the Ride:
Bike MS: Valero Ride to the River
Bike MS: Valero Ride to the River is more than a ride. It’s an experience grounded in camaraderie and marked by passion, inspiration, determination and pure enjoyment
Choose Your Challenge! You don’t have to ride the entire 161-miles or both days to help create a world free of MS. You can choose the route option and day that works best for you. Join us as we ride from the Alamo City to the home of the Comal County Fair in New Braunfels. Feel the excitement this fall and relish a fully supported ride, full of challenges and charming scenery along the hill country. All routes include the beautiful River Road in Gruene and themed rest stops. Then revel in the thrill of victory at the finish line festival with a food, music and the Left Hand Brewing beer garden. It will be an experience you’ll never forget, shared with new friends and old.
Let’s get you ready for the ride of your life!
Here is the information you’ll need to have an amazing Bike MS experience.
Ride Info & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Bike MS. For the best experience, here are some things you need to know:
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See additional requirements below for cyclists ages 12 through 17.
- The fundraising minimum is $300.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted, however, Bike MS is a fundraising ride with a minimum fundraising requirement, so register as early as you can to raise money and have the greatest impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Family and friends are always welcome at our start and finish locations, but not on the route. Please encourage your friends and family to meet you at the finish line, or to volunteer for the event.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are provided to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride; however, service animals are welcome.
- View the Bike MS Welcome Packet.
Location: San Antonio, Seguin, New Braunfels, TX
Event Website: biketxh.nationalmssociety.org
Registration details: Online Registration
Contact info: FundraisingSupport@nmss.org
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage