New for 2019 is The Grunt! This is category is limited to 10 entrants and is a 5K run (closed loop through the John Porter Sports Complex) and then you take on the 58K Gravel course.
Here is the schedule of events for the day:
- 7:30 am — Boy Scout Flag ceremony
- 7:45 am – Moment of Silence
- 7:55 am — PAPTSD Team with welcome announcements
- 8:00 am — Sponsor Pesentations
- 8:15 am — Call to the starting line; Mass Start!
- 8:20 am — The Grunt gets under way!
- 8:25 am — 105K lines up first; 58K; then 25K road ride
If you are registering your team or family please select the TEAM option for the distance you want to ride to receive the $5.00 per entry discount! The more the merrier so bring all of your friends and have a fun day on two wheels!
The event is held at the John Porter Sports Complex on the west side of I-35 in Sanger. If you Google the name of the park, it will come up. If you have any additional questions regarding location, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in helping to sponsor this event or others like it from Pedal Against PTSD, please send us an email at email@example.com. We would LOVE to get your support!
Unfortunately, there are no refunds. You can, however, transfer your registration to another person for free. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will hold this event rain or shine, so come prepared!