Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011
Event: Tour de Pink 2011
Route Distance: 12, 23, 34, 47, 63 and new 80 and 100 mile ride
About the Ride: Pink Ribbons Project: An organization which has raised more than $4 million since 1995 for outreach, education and awareness programs. For more information on Pink Ribbons Project, in motion against breast cancer, click here.
- Scheduled for Sunday, September 18th, 2011 at Prairie View A&M University near Prairie View, Texas.
- The sixth annual Texas pledge bike-ride solely benefiting breast cancer awareness and education.
- Will include a 12, 23, 34, 47, 63 and new 80 and 100 mile ride for cyclists of all levels. Click Here for a Route Map.
- A post-ride festival is planned that will feature artists from the Houston and Prairie View areas.
- The post-ride event will also include a festival complete with a catered meal for all cyclists.
- Friday, September 16: Bike Barn – 5339 Weslayan, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., $40 Registration Fee
- Saturday, September 17: Bike Barn – 5339 Weslayan, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., $40 Registration Fee
- Sunday, September 18: Prarie View A&M University, 6 a.m. – 8 a.m., $50 Registration Fee
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org